Friday, July 29, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It



 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with another Christmas in July sketch, I found in the web. I found it at www.ideasforscrapbookers.blogspot.com and is an oldy but goody . 



This is time the Christmas trees are included in the background, great idea...
I hope you enjoy this sketch and decide to use it, please comment with a link to your page for us to compliment your work.


And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #48



due 11:59 P.M. Sunday July 31st
Pacific Time
Have wonderful weekend,

2 comments:

  1. I really like this sketch! In fact, I think I love it! While it would be perfect for Christmas, I could see it working for birthday as well with the trees being birthday hats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Kim! I love this!! It's such an eye popping layout!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets