Friday, May 6, 2016

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It




 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion, and
today I am sharing an Sketch from the latest Latina Crafter May challenge:



I just love the simplicity of this sketch. So refreshing and straight forward. CAS.
I hope you like this sketch and if you try please leave us a link to your blog for us to see your take.



And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:






Connie Can Crop Challenge #46
due 11:59 P.M. Tuesday, May 31st.
Pacific Time


Have wonderful weekend,

- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?q=Sketchy+Saturday#sthash.ZsWKY6Y9.dpuf

1 comment:

  1. GReat sketch, Veronica! Boy, those angles are all the rage these days and for good reason. I've seen so many cards I'm drawn to because of those angles.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets