Monday, December 7, 2015

Where Dreams Come True- 3 Girl Jam

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!
Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the 3 Girl Jam products I love!

I have another great Disney layout to share with all you Disney nuts!! I really love the way the 3 Girl Jam Crinkle ribbon in Sunshine matches this paper set by Creative Imaginations perfectly.




Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!

Items Used:
Patterned Paper
Cardstock
3GJ Yellow Crinkle Ribbon
White Pen
pop dots
Bling
paper clip
Washi tape
flat back

SPECIAL NOTE:  To get 10% off of your entire order from 3 Girl JAM, use discount code CW10. 

Don't forget to check out my New Challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets