Sunday, December 6, 2015

Question of the Week

Pin It



Remember.. I want you to answer the question in the comment section too!
AND
if  you have a question to ask for an upcoming week add that in the comments too, if you ask a question and I use it you will win a prize!!


Here's this week's question...
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! What is your favorite holiday decoration? Why?

Connie- I love putting out my nativity sets. I currently have three plus one ornament. They remind me of the true meaning of Christmas and each one holds a special place in my heart. The largest was given to us by an Aunt. It's really magnificent! My most precious is the one my step mom painted for me. And my other is just gorgeous with the large word NOEL behind it. My ornament is actually made from Jerusalem Wood and hand carved. It is a show catcher hanging on our tree. We gave the same exact ornament to Mimi for Christmas before she passed. Her faith was the strongest and it lives on through all of us.

Angela I love Christmas lights! I love the twinkle and sparkle in them. They just make the night look more magical

Veronica- The crafts that my children do during this time. I love to see them doing them and each time I see their decoration pieces I reminisce those moments. So, I get nuts buying craft kits for them for each Holiday.

KimMy brother-in-law makes wooden Intarsia Santas & Snowmen and each year there's a new one under the tree for me. So much love, time and effort go into these pieces. They are always the first thing to come out at Christmastime. I have quite the little collection now and when I look at them it brings back memories of each Christmas.

ok, It's your turn to answer!!


Our new challenge is up and we have an amazing sponsor!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. My favorite holiday decoration is a ceramic cat tree. I posted a photo of it last year:

    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/2014/12/elf-under-kitty-tree.html

    I have a suggestion for your next question. I would like to know if anyone else has a problem parting with the cards they make. I was going through my handmade Christmas cards last night to decide which card would go to which person and I ended up pulling out a few to keep myself because I like them so much! Maybe I'll be ready to part with them next year... or maybe not.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets