Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year Frosty- Paper Crafting World

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!!
Connie here ready to share this  beautiful Tri Fold Card Cut File I created using a Paper Crafting World file.



Do you remember the Classic Frosty Cartoon that is played every year around Christmas? I have watched and loved Frosty ever since I can remember so when I saw this file by Paper Crafting World I knew I had to create something cute with it.


Frosty is adorable!! And so is that sweet little cardinal sitting on his shoulder. I just loved cutting him out and making him come to life on my Happy New Year Card.


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Don't forget about Paper Crafting World's month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!
And
Don't forget to enter my challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #41 Only two more days!!
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, December 31st
Pacific Time

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

2 comments:

  1. You're right, this IS adorable! And you have done a great job setting the perfect scene for Frosty and his fine feathered friend. It's been a while since I've visited PCW. I originally discovered them through one of your earlier posts...going to have to check them out again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled on your blog, and I became your new follower.

    Your card is simply adorable. Brings back a lot of childhood memories.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets