Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Fall Tri-Fold Card

Pin It
Hello my Crafty Friends!!
Connie here ready to share this  beautiful Tri Fold Card Cut File I created using a Paper Crafting World file.



This week I  created a gorgeous card that can be used for any Holiday or Occasion.

 I chose to make it in Fall colors and will be stamping it with a Thanksgiving Sentiment. I just haven't found the right one yet.
It's simply elegant! I can't wait to make this tri fold card in other colors too.
 I just love the details of this cut!! So pretty! And the way it opens up...oh so awesome!!


Check out the store, there's so many amazing files. You can find a file for every need: digital, printable or even cuttable.
 Be sure to stop by Paper Crafting World and see all the great files waiting for you! 

Recipe:
Patterned paper CTMH
cardstock
pearls



Don't forget about Paper Crafting World's month long challenge. Grab the latest freebies and play along!
And
Don't forget to enter my new challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #40
due 11:59 P.M. Monday November 30th
Pacific Time

Be sure to stop by my blog to see more projects using these wonderful files by Paper Crafting World.
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs! 

3 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets