Monday, September 14, 2015

Die Cuttin Diva Guest DT

Pin It

How exciting that I was asked to come back and be a 
Guest DT member for Die Cuttin Divas
I sure do miss those gals!

The newest challenge on the Die Cuttin Divas Blog is to use a pun.
These new stamps I got are perfect!! Just remember to use a diecut!


My die cuts are the white and yellow circles. I cut them on my explore.
 I also cut the black scalloped circle with it.


I even added an action wobble so my bee could really fly!!


My favorite part of this card is the cool hexagon background stamp.
It looks just like a honeycomb!


Had to add some pun fun to the inside too! And a few cute bumble bees!


Supplies Used:
Close to my Heart Pattern Paper
Close to my Heart ink in Black and Honey
Stamps of Life Stamps and background stamp
Washi tape
Cardstock
Button and floss
Action Wobble

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. I love bee cards and this card is no exception. Great combination of patterns and textures and I love the action wobble, too. Inside is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card!! Love the pretty papers you used!! Thanks for being our guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.
    Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute & fun!! Congrats on your GD spot over at DCD!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! Thanks for being out guest designer this week at Die Cuttin' Divas.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets