Tuesday, July 21, 2015

May the Force be With You- Miss Kate Cuttables

Pin It
 



Hello my crafty friends!!

Today is my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!
 
But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!
Freebie of the Day


With all the news of Comic Con last week here in San Diego and Star Wars, my house has been buzzing! I have major Star Wars junkies that are 14 and soon to be 17! So I decided this file would make the perfect birthday card for my son's birthday next week!!

For this project I used


May The Force Be With You Title SVG cut files svg files for scrapbooking free svgs

 You can purchase this super cute SVG from Miss Kates Cuttables here.


Here's my finished card.
 



Recipe:
Star Wars Paper
Cardstock
Pop Dots
CTMH Enamel Black Stars
Cricut Explore
Other Star Wars Images from graphics found online
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets