Saturday, February 21, 2015

You Will Forever Be My Always CTMH Card

Pin It
 
Hello crafty friends!! I am here today to share with you a gorgeous card I created using the Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridge Artfully Sent. I love this cartridge and hope to feature a new card from it every two weeks or so. I purposefully created this card using scraps left over from my XOXO layout I shared earlier this week. Worked out great!
 

 
 I chose to create the 3D Pop Out Card, so what the Cricut cut out for me was the card base and the inside. The front was left up to my imagination. It also has options to create a design on the front of the card with a blank inside.


Don't have this cartridge yet and want it!! I'd be happy to help you out! Just drop me a message or come by my website http://www.conniecancrop.ctmh.com

 

Other items used:
Authentique Paper and die cuts
cardstock
pop dots
Prima Ink
Sequins
Twine


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


 don't forget this month's fun challenge!!
Connie Can Crop Challenge #31
due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, February 28th

Pacific Time

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your sweet card. LOVE it.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets