Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mickey Mouse Collage- LoveBug Creations

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

www.lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com 

 I am super excited to share my final art class project with you all today. Our assignment was to create a collage type image that included a pattern, a drawing, use of India Ink and a Xerox transfer technique.
Of course I was excited to be able to include some of my crafting talents in this project and couldn't leave out using some yummy Lovebug Creations Simply White Sheer Ribbon.
I seriously love the way this has turned out!! I think Mickey would be proud!!
Could not resist adding in some "jazz hands"! Just gave it that final touch. My class loved this project and so did my instructor. She said I would make a great designer. LOL!
 

 Items used to create my project:
Simply White Sheer Ribbon by LoveBug Creations
Cardstock
Patterned Paper Creative Imaginations and Creative Memories
Mickey and Friends Cartridge
Mickey Font Cartridge
India Ink and Flower Stencils
Chalk Medium
Buttons and Floss
Black Masking Tape
Embossing Folder
Pop Dots
Action Wobbles under Mickey Hands
Matte Medium for Mickey Mouse Xerox Transfers

 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

 

6 comments:

  1. I agree - a designer you should be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet idea! I love it!

    Fondly,
    Ellen (CardMonkey)
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving that collage background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This came out so neat! You should get an A+! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness how sweet. It is definitely a work of art. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets