Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #164 Sketch

Pin It


Hello Divas!!
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

 
Use the sketch to create any project!!

Begins: May 6th, 2014
Ends: May 12th, 2014

This was such a simple yet fun sketch to play with! I love that I was able to use such a loud print and have it look so well thanks to this sketch! The hand diecut and matching stamps come from Pink&Main! I just adore this set of stamps! And the fact that they make matching SVG files is genius! You can check them out here.
 
 
(Pink & Main are sponsoring my blog hop this weekend!! So be sure to come on back Saturday!!)


 Items used to create my project:

Cardstock
Patterned Paper Me and My Big Ideas
Sequin
Brown Ink
Washi Tape
Pink Gel Pen

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
My NEW challenge is up for May!
Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is
http://www.pinkandmain.com/

2 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets