Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #162 Earth Day

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
Add us to your blog!
 
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Use Something Recycled on your project
Begins: April 22nd, 2014
Ends: April 28th , 2014
So here's my repurposed cereal box. I found a tutorial on Pinterest showing how easy it is to make them in to cute gift bags. So clever!!
The patterned paper looks so real!! This is going to be perfect for dad's Father's day shirt! Any outdoorsy guy would love this bag.
 
 Items used to create my gift bag:
Cereal Box
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Pop dots
Campin Critters Cartridge
Ribbon

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea!!! I love this gift bag!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun box! And a great way to re-purpose a cereal box to make it usable again. I love the woodgrain paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this!!! What a great idea, and such a wonderful gift bag! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets