Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #158

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!

Ch#158: Umbrella Month 

Create a project featuring an umbrella.


 Finally I can use this cute stamp from BugBites. The sentiment reads "Rain or Shine, You're a Friend of Mine!" It's perfect for bringing some sunshine into a dreary day! I created this cute card using some fun paper scraps I had in my stash. And tried to create a die cut that matches the design on the paper.
 
 
 Items used to create my card:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Kiwi Lane Designer Template- Brackets
Cricut Cart- Simply Charmed for Sunshine
Cricut Cart- Cake Basics for Umbrella
Blush Copic
Bug Bites All Ocassions Stamp Set
Tim Holtz Black Ink
Blue Dew Drops


 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Connie ~ What a cheerful, bright and FABULOUS card! LOVE the paper you chose and the design! Thank you for having me as a Diva with you wonderful creative ladies! It was an honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Love that little sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Love the sentiment!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute!! LOVE THE SUNGLASSES ON THE SUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets