Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
It's Winner time!!
I still have 15 minutes left to still be on time to announce my big winner for my January Time After Time monthly Challenge!!

Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! I have no idea where this month went and I appreciate every single one of you who had the time to enter my challenge!!

ok, Here we go,


True Random Number Generator 2

Our winner is entry #2
Carri
Doubleclick aka ABUSYBEE
 
Congrats on your win Carri! I am so happy for you!
 
You win a really cute Glitz 6x6 paper pad and a matching Washi Tape to go with it from my store Connie's Crafty Cart.

    AND don't forget you get this

 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!


 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Cari
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came over to enter my cupid arrow project, how fun to see I'm a lucky winner! Yippee! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets