Friday, January 10, 2014

LoveBug Creations Day

Pin It
Hello fellow lovebugs!!

Connie here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!

I know that Christmas is over but I still have a few gifts I created to share with you.
This one went to my Uncle Mark. He said he wanted a Dreidel for Christmas. He hasn't had one since he was a young boy. So I decided I was going to make one for him with my silhouette.
 

I found a printable pattern for a dreidel online and traced it into my Sure Cuts A lot Program and was able to cut it out with my Cameo. It worked perfectly!! I painted a golf tee and a thin dowel (cut to size) a very pretty blue. And I added a glittery blue paper to the inside where the cutout letters are.
 

The golf tee was glued inside the tip, so the dreidel actually spins. And the dowel was glued onto the top of the golf tee. I tied a pretty blue Sheer ribbon from LoveBug Creations around the top. Uncle Mark loved it!! The only thing I didn't do was add money to the inside. Uncle Mark said they are supposed to come filled with cash. Now he loves to give me a hard time so maybe he's pulling my leg. I don't quite know, guess I need to look that info up! LOL
 
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge this month, Time After Time

My awesome sponsor is Connie's Crafty Cart!! (tee hee that's me!!)
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow what an interesting gift - I love how you explained how to make this - a golf tee - who would have guessed - you're so smart and talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Connie!!! I love this! What a great gift!!

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is out of this world! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he loved it.
    What a wonderful way to honor his request.
    {next time fill it with play cash from the $ store. lol}
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets