Sunday, September 16, 2012

BAP #34 Warm Fuzzy Hugs

Pin It
What is a BAP? It's a free file that you can request from CK every Monday. The only catch is you have to create it and upload it by Sunday.
 
This week's Bap is a Pull Tag Card. I decided to make my tag a teddy bear and use some fun stamps from Pink by Design.
 
 This file is really cool because when you pull up the Teddy Bear the flap lifts up allowing you to see not only the Teddy Bear's saying "Just beclaws" but an area below for your own personal note.
 

What a fun creative way to make someone's day!!
 

 
This was cut with a SVG file that can be purchased at Creative Kuts!

If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can cut them out by hand.

I am entering this project in the Creative Cutting Challenge.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

4 comments:

  1. What a great BAP! I play along with that game when I can! So much fun!
    <3 Pam, Creative Cutting Challenge Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a Pull Tag Card before and this one is really cute! Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge.
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well..Connie ... great to have you join us in out challenge over at Creative Cutting Challenges; and I've seen your beautiful project posted there....

    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us....

    Carolyn
    CCC DT member

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets