Friday, July 13, 2012

Toadally Un-Frogettable

Pin It
Time for another toadally awesome file from Creative Kuts. I have to admit this one was quite the challenge for me because there was so much inking on tiny little pieces. I have never made such a mess of my hands before!
The CK file I chose for this week's project is such a cute file for anything outdoors, camping, fishing or even just boys. It doesn't come with a title so you can name it whatever you'd like.
You can purchase Frog and Friends for just $8.00 at Creative Kuts.
 Page 1

 Page 2
And here are a few close ups of my froggy friends!!

Now I would like to mention I used stickers for my title and am not at all happy with them. So I cut out some new ones with my Cricut and will be posting an updated pic soon!
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!

4 comments:

  1. Wowzers Connie!!! This LO is gorgeous!!! You rocked girly!
    Hugs, Wandy Creative Kuts~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE!!! I just love it....too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!! So cute and fun looking. The title looks great...I'll check back for your update. I like it though just like is.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!!!!!!!!! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets