Saturday, July 28, 2012

GSS Christmas in July Blog Hop Day 2

Pin It
If you are here for the Creative Kuts Christmas in July blog hop please click HERE.

If you missed DAY 1 of Ginger Snap Scraps' Christmas in July please click HERE.

Welcome to DAY 2 of our Christmas In July Blog Hop with the Ginger Snap Scraps Design Team!
This weekend we will be featuring projects all about Christmas! Can you believe how fast the year is going!
We hope you enjoy all of the great work this Design Team has done and find some Christmas inspiration.
If you came from Barb then you are in the right spot!
Today I created a very classy Christmas Card with supplies from Ginger Snap Scraps.



I used Fancy Pants Paper stack, St. Nick, along with Fancy Pants Glitter Cuts and chipboard diecuts. My favorite part is probably the Glitter Tape from American Crafts. Love that stuff!!

Also used some pearls I had in my stash.

This item as well as many others will be listed in my Ebay store very soon. So be on the lookout!

Your next stop on the hop is Gaby!
We hope you enjoy our Christmas in July Blog Hop!
Now for some blog candy! We are giving away 2 $10 gift card to Ginger Snap Scraps!
Just leave a comment here and let us know that you did the following:
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps and follow the blog!
Head over to Ginger Snap Scraps on Facebook and like them!
Online Scrapbook Store
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost.
Connie - http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com <-- U R Here
Gabrielle - http://gabyspapery.blogspot.com <--Next

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

14 comments:

  1. You're right, the red glitter tape and the glittery swirls just make the card! Very pretty all put together :)

    Sheri R

    sherii at cfl dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the details of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful card! Love the paper!!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. The glitter tape looks fantastic! But, I really love the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your beautiful card. Great color choices. TFS.
    dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card reminds me of an old fashion Christmas.
    Cindy Lou
    endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Connie-- I too love the glitter tape-- it's oh so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card it's so glittery and fun. Thanks so much for sharing.


    racincrafts at aim dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. MUY BELLA ME ENCANTA SIIII TE QUEDO CHULA DE BONITA JEJEJE BESOS.... NELLY DT DIGI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the vintage look of this card!

    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love your card , very Victorian vibe to
    It I love it. I am already a follower of blog and on FB.
    Brianna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the vintage feel of your card. I am a sucker for vintage and glitter!

    Janea
    www.recollectionalley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful Connie, I love that flourish...very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets