Friday, June 15, 2012

Doodlebug Designs Friday

Pin It
Today's theme is all about Doodlebug Designs, and my challenge from Ginger Snap Scraps was to create something using Doodlebug items. My son has been asking for a custom pencil holder to put on his desk.
 Perfect for the Doodlebug Designs Boys Only Paper Line and Doodle Twine!
The pencil cup I used was purchased from Oriental Trading Company. The first thing I did was cover it in Doodlebug paper.
Next I added another patterned paper along with his name, an airplane paper piecing from my Cricut cart Boys will be Boys. The finishing touch was tying 3 colors of Doodlebug Primary Twine around the entire thing, my son's favorite part.

The items I used from my favorite online store Ginger Scrap Snaps are:
Be sure to stop by Ginger Snap Scraps to pick up the latest and greatest products!
And please stop by the GSS Blog to see other fabulous projects from our Design Team.
Online Scrapbook Store
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

7 comments:

  1. Economy the poor man's mints; extravagance the rich man's pitfall. Ukraine Euro 2012 Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome Connie!! Great use of the Doodlebug products!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute. Very Creative, I'm sure he loved it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I'm sure Jacob loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! What a fun way to get organized! Love the fun papers and the twine looks great. Just became a follower and look forward to more of your great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!! I am a new follower from Ginger Snap!!!
    http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets