Thursday, May 31, 2012

DT Projects for Creative Kuts and Ginger Snap Scraps

Pin It
If you are here to see my Tim Holtz Project please click here.


DT Project for Creative Kuts
 I have created this adorable Layout using Creative Kuts' file, My King.






 I just adore this file from Creative Kuts and it's going to be perfect for this coming Father's Day! It was so easy to cut out using my Cricut with the Scal program. Be sure to visit Creative Kuts so you can see all the cute svg files and digital stamps they have in store for you!

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

5 comments:

  1. That is a cute LO.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute and fun layout! It's adorable!
    Happy crafting,
    ~Joy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Connie!

    What a wonderful job! I just LOVE the Cuttlebugged sofa! :-)

    Hugs,
    Tatiana Tortelly
    amorecoscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets