Friday, April 6, 2012

Gnomeo and Juliet

Pin It
Well here they are...several days in the making, my very own Gnomeo and Juliet. They are being displayed on 9x7 canvas and can be hung up on a wall or set on a shelf. Just in time for Spring!

 Also featured in these project are a couple of flowers I made using Flower Shoppe. I have to say this was my first attempt and it was a bit tricky. But all in all I think they came out okay. What do you think?

Large finished flower..I did leave off the bottom layer. I didn't like the way it looked. I see a tutorial coming soon..so be on the look out!! I also added some glossy accents to the center and petals to look like dew drops.

Here is Juliet! So sweet!! The paper line is Bee Happy Collection- Happy Stripe by Carolees Creations. I also used lots of bazzill and a felt loopy border.

And Gnomeo is my favorite. These cuts can be found on the Cricut Craft Room Exclusives. This one is called Gnomes and Mushrooms and it's adorable!





Thanks so much for stopping by! I love inspiring others and creating fun things! Please feel free to follow me and subscribe. Leave me a note too! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! Til next time...Happy Scrapping! Hugs, Connie

10 comments:

  1. These are so cute!! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! So cute!!!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie, these are so adorable.....thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your flowers! Returning the fan following - TFS!
    Mama LoveBug from LoveBug Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, love your gnomes, and the flower is really pretty. I love making flowers. Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now a new follower of yours. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! A new follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your knome cards! Im a follower now. Please go follow me as well!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets